Hello wonderful Boo!
So today you are seven months old – another month gone in the blink of an eye! I loved writing down a snapshot of you last month so much I thought I’d try and do it more regularly. I only wish I’d started sooner!
At seven months, you:
* weigh 18lb 8
* are still in 6-9m clothes, although some are starting to get a little tight
* can sit unsupported for long periods
* are trying so hard to crawl, you keep getting up on all fours and rocking backwards and forwards but haven’t quite sussed it yet
* commando crawl backwards when trying to go forwards
* are suffering with teething – it looks like your top two teeth might be trying to come through
* your main sounds are still ‘boo’, ‘a’ and loud screams!
* are still trying most foods we give you and swallowing some, but not eating loads yet. Doing really well though and we’re still following your lead. You particularly like tomatoes and watermelon. You even tried a gherkin!
* are still sleeping with mummy, daddy had been related to the sofa as the sidecar crib is too small for you now. Thinking of trying you in your cot soon!
* you were sleeping on your side but the past few nights have been rolling onto your front to sleep.
* are generally so happy and laid back!
* keep stealing mummy’s and daddy’s glasses from their face and looking very pleased with yourself when you manage to get them!
* are loving when mummy puts you in a back carry in your carrier.
* adore going to see your grandparents and playing with them
* are a night owl – you don’t tend to go to sleep until around 10pm, and will then sleep until around 9am, with a few wake ups in between.
You make me smile and laugh every day and bring such joy to me and your daddy. We’re so lucky to have you in our lives!
All my love, mummy x